Friday, January 5, 2007

Life Gets in the Way...

Can you accomplish everything that you set out to do everyday all the time? Not me. It never fails that when I try to plan something, ie go to Birmingham(Scrap Etc.) without my girls, it never works out. I am learning to just go with the flow. Life is just gonna get in the way too many times. So just adapt and overcome.;)

My intentions are good, honest. But I just don't always seem to be able to fulfill what I set out to do.(Just like now, as I try to compose this, I am hearing, "Momma. Momma, look..." in my left ear. Grrrrrrrr!) When I was just a "stalker" I wondered why people didn't blog everyday. Some people actually look forward to reading the entries. Like me. Well, my intentions have been good. Sorry for those who've been waiting for my blogging.

Gonna try to do two of them today. It will be kinda happy one next. Since I had a really great day, I am thinking happy thoughts. I'll be back in a few.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to here more of your happy thoughts! I'm just like you with trying to do so much in one day, but end up remembering that I'm only human, not superwoman!

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

Love Happy Thoughts. Reminds me of the happiest place in the world....Disney (lol).

Amy Nabors said...

Whoever said that women could be and do it all was very wrong. There really is no such thing as a superwoman, mom, etc. Glad you are having happy thoughts though. :)