Friday, March 23, 2007

How FUNky is your Chicken?

Honestly, I don't know how this got started, but it is hilarious by now. Stacey brought along her rubber chicken and her travel buddy, Cindy brought along her fluffy white chicken. They buckled them in for the long adventure. I was also informed that these two chickens got a little wild and passed out sometime over the weekend. Could they have gotten into the minibar? Wonder how much that hotel bill was. LOL! So...how funky is your chicken?

Stacey, Me, and Cindy



The chickens hit the road.











Me with my FUNky chicken made specially for me by Michelle Sanders. I had to watch my chicken because by the next day it was starting to get a little wild. It was trying to get NAKED in class! LOL!


*Road Chickens and My Chicken pics were nabbed from Stacey's blog.

1 comment:

Kay said...

HOW loose is your Goose?????? Just had to say that! HI STACEY AND CINDY!
YOU both are too cute. I love the Chickens....