Friday, March 23, 2007

Sweet Lily


She came all the way from Costa Rica to the Event. I wish I could've been there with Nan, Kay, Rhonda and Melinda to meet her at the airport. I would've loved to have seen and heard when she tasted her first sip of sweet tea. lol.Seriously, I don't think there is a mean bone in this lady's body. It was a very emotional trip for her. She got to meet her friend Charise(from Scrapjazz) who she'd been talking with for over two years. That was a meeting that took just too long for this child. Then her meeting Christina Padilla was priceless. Unfortunately, I missed that but saw the pictures. CP is to her what Kah-Mei is to me. Lily, you are just so precious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG Marry you are just toooo sweet thank you, I love spending time with you and the "fun" girl, it was the greatest time of my life!