Sunday, April 15, 2007

My SoML DT Call Submission...

Yesterday, my friend Sally told me to go ahead and try for the DT. Well, I thought about it as I went to sleep. After much thought I said, "Why not!" Well, I had planned on doing a really good one today, but just ran out of time. We had church all morning, a Walmart run for necessities, Bethany's wedding shower, homework, and showers. I just got the girls in bed for the night so I don't think a new layout is in my future tonight. Although, I do have it laid out on my table to start on tomorrow while doing laundry. Hey! At least it got me started on a layout that I've been waiting to do for awhile.

So, Sara, here is my submission....
Journaling reads: So 6...With a personality all your own. Playing with baby dolls is seen less and less. As is playing dress up. Now you are often caught writing in your diary, reading a book, or primping in the mirror. You're so boy crazy that it's not funny! Especially when it comes to Jessie McCartney. Daddy really doesn't like it at all. You love cheering, dancing, and singing, So many little girls your age are trying to find the balance. You're not. You're just you! So Six.

5 comments:

Bethany E. said...

Your layout is beautiful! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the orange!!! Just looking at it makes me smile. Ditto on the good luck!

Amy Nabors said...

Love this one! Good luck!

Nan said...

this is such a great layout!! good luck to 'ya sis!!!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Yeah your layout is just beautiful ;)
maybe you will get choosen next time ...

thank you for the heads up I really appreciate it ;)

Emine