Well, I've been tagged again by my sweet and wonderfully talented friend, Gretchen McElveen; whom I affectionately call "Hoffy." Ehehehehehehehe!!!! Rylee helped me with some of these.
1. I sing in the car at the top of my lungs. Yeah, so I may be a little off key, ok a lot, but the only ones who have to endure it are my girls. So who really cares.
2. I hate being late. You could say that sometimes I'm the March Hare running around saying, "I'm late! I'm late! I'm late for a very important date." I have even been known to be "mean" when I am late.(That comes from threatening to take away tv for a week if people don't get their butts in gear.)
3. When I get in my purging moods, especially before a move, I will throw all kinds of stuff away. Even papers to a car that isn't paid off yet.
4. I don't like to throw stuff like food wrappers or uneaten food loosely in an outside trashcan. I jumped down friends throats for doing this because someone had done it to me before. When I went out at night to throw the trash out, I got bitten by some ants. Besides that's just gross! Most people throw away those plastic bags from Walmart, etc. Why not keep some of those in the garage/near by and use them?
5. A crawfish boil is one of my most favorite things EVER!!!!!!!!!! I guess cause it also coincides with baseball season. But also, it is not complete without ice cold beer. Of course the crawfish have to be extremely spicy hot. It is also the experience of the whole thing, not just the food.
6. Speaking of hot, I must have some kind of pepper every day. Usually it is jalapenoes, but sometime I vary from the norm. Also, hot sauce is becoming a daily staple. I've been known to dowse some on crackers lately. YUMMY! Texas Pete is the best with crackers.
7. I really am trying to cut back on my coffee. I could drink it morning, noon, and night. Recently I cut back to about 4-5 cups before 1pm. After that it is water.
So here are my seven new tags (If you don't have a blog, just post here.):
6. Michelle S.