Tuesday, December 16, 2008

O! The weather outside is frightful...

a fire would be so delightful.
We have so many places to go,
don't let it snow,
don't let it snow,
DON"T let it snow.

Girls are home from school because the roads are iced over. I have so much to do today, but here I sit on the computer surfing thru happy scrapbooking sites putting lots of new things on my wishlist. The top of the list is an ATG by the way.;) I am seriously wanting some new Sizzix dies. Well, the original stuff. Did you know that they now have Hello Kitty dies! Those are way up there too. I think my girls would horde those to the point I'd never get to play with them.

All that wishing certainly has put me in a much better mood. Enough to go hurry and get the house cleaned up and then make crafty stuff with the girls. That is if they get their room cleaned too. I'm sure it won't take too long to get it done when I break out all the scrapbook papers, stamps, glitter, glue, and Sizzix. They get all excited when their eyes hit they stuff. Especially if they get to play with my stuff.

Well, it is best that I get busy. Hope you all have a super, fantastic, wonderful kind of day. Keep warm and safe.

No comments: