Sunday, December 14, 2008

Twilight series...

To be honest, I just didn't understand all the hoopla my friends were giving this series, but I endured thru the end. Can I just tell you right now it was fabulous!!! I didn't care too much for the first two. They were ok. Fast reads, but the third book was much better. The fourth book was absolutely, positively WONDERFUL! I can't wait until this movie comes out.

Speaking of the movie...no, I have not seen it yet. It will be one that I will watch alone after it comes out on DVD. With all the mixed reviews, I want to be able to watch it uninterrupted without any remarks being given during the movie.

As for the characters, from the very beginning, Jacob has been my favorite. I absolutely adore his character.

Well, enough of that. I'm sure you seen enough reviews of this to make you sick. lol. Just had to give you mine as well.

We are doing well, just can't really get into the holiday spirit. Everything is going by too quickly. Oh well, that's life though isn't it?

3 comments:

shoknad said...

Visit This Link More Bonuses have a peek at this web-site view it read this post here Dolabuy Chloe

mcbewi said...

replica bags review this page t9w81n5l94 replica bags ru click site b0i86m2u53 replica louis vuitton handbags replica bags by joy replica bags from china Bonuses b0t23o4o88 replica bags aaa quality

mctysle said...

u5d26r7i85 v1s78n2x84 p7s19k2o56 u0d75l3i10 d4p38b2v74 a9b38q9d91