Monday, February 23, 2009

Scrap Etc. #8 challenge...




For this challenge we had to list 10 things that we liked about ourselves. I had to have help on this one because sadly, I couldn't come up with ten things on my own. I really like some of the responses that I got from my girls, my husband, and my oh so sweet friend.

I did a lot of different stuff on this one. I used a new Tim Holtz mask for the bg paper. I sponged pretty much everything on here to distress it. I used diecut paper to cut out my patterned papers. See the paper under the pictures? Well it didn't match at all. Totally wrong shade of pic for this layout. My solution was to sponge/smear brown and red inks on the paper. I think it worked out very well. And of course no layout of mine would be complete without a little stamping.

I also realized while doing this layout, I don't really have too many pictures of myself. These are all very old. I'm talking at least two years old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great layout! and even though the pics are old i really like the short hair on you. :)