Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GMac blog inspiration...

That is where I got the inspiration for this layout. Gretchen McElveen posted a layout and told a story about going her grandfather going to the store for toilet paper all the time. I too don't like to get low and refuse to buy that hard, scratch, papercutting stuff. Nope. Only fluffy, velvety, softness will be found in this house.

So, I created it for a NSD(National Scrapbooking Day) challenge over on Memorable Seasons.com . We had to close our eyes and pick three patterned papers and use them all on one layout. Strangely enough they worked for these pictures. I sprayed the largest piece with Glimmer Mist to tone it down.

I'll be back later with all the other things I created this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so funny! that's the same brand i buy too. my mother-in-law buys the worst brand. i refuse to buy anything but charmin.