Thursday, June 14, 2007

Well...

I woke up early again this morning to exercise again. The air quality for today said "Unhealthy for Sensitive". It said that yesterday too and I was just fine. Sooooooo, why in the Samhill did I wake up this morning feeling like an elephant sat on my chest all night? There was no way that I could've gone even slow walking this morning so I tried to go back to sleep. No luck. I got up, drank my coffee, check email, now blogging this. I got a ton to do today but am waiting for a very important phone call. Hopefully I will receive it early so I can start running errands then later play in the flower beds.


These are a couple of the last blooms on the day lillies I have to get moved today or tomorrow. I've already thinned themout twice this year but need to do it again. Sunshine's teacher wants some of them, and I will move the others down close to where you turn into the driveway. I also have to get the other rose bushes dug up and replanted. My mother-in-law is so proud of the way her yard is looking. She's telling everyone about it. I'm trying to get it looking better and easier to keep. That way they can do little stuff to keep it up, then when I come home I can do the pruning, transplanting, etc. My husband will be able to help me in a few weeks to get it done faster. The couple of weeks that he is home we will all be busy.


These are the lilies that I weeded out yesterday and put down mulch. They were bloomed out bigger yesterday morning. I don't know exactly what kind they are but I love them.
Well, I am off to get ready to do my errands then finish one layout and start my new One Little Word challenge. Plus, now Sally has made her own challenge. If you want to do it, you can find it here.

No comments: