Friday, June 29, 2007

Yummy Rewards



For all that walking I did I rewarded myself with this at lunch.


Then after swimming and doing some more excercises in the pool, I rewarded myself with this.
By the way is my tiny torpedo. She has gotten to the point of wanting to go without her swimmies. Notice her butt in the air? That just cracks me up!

And this is my little hammerhead shark in action. When she is looking for things that I throw on the bottom for her to retrieve, she swings her head from side to side searching. Then when she spots it, she zooms to the bottom. Hilarious I tell ya!
I got up early again this morning but didn't have time to walk or anything because we had a bridal luncheon for our cousin. About to head out to the rehearsal, but I digress. When I woke up this morning only my foot hurt from turning my ankle over the other day. But it's ok now so in the morning I will be walking my butt off again so I can chow down at the reception.;)

4 comments:

staceyfike said...

that's a pretty good reward if i do say so myself....
i'm starting on "strict diet '07" myself come sunday....yuck....
and your collage is in the mail...sorry it took me all week to get to the post office.....hope you love it!!

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

they're looking really yummy... you need to reward yourself for your hard work sweetie ;)

xoxo
emine

Anonymous said...

CUTE! But stop tempting me with that yummy looking food. Both those things are off my radar until the end of August! :)

CyndiAKADisneyqueen said...

Ok, Mary what is that with the drink? It looks good but I don't think I have ever had one.