Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I got my Scrapjack on...

and almost forgot to upload it.
I had this picture out the other day on my dresser with the intentions of doing something with it. I then looked up the new Scrapjack. I only had a little bit of time to get it done if I was going to do it. Well, I honestly pulled scraps and stuff that were laying around the picture to make this layout. Well, with the exception of the stamp. Everything else was at my fingertips including the reverse scallop edged cardstock. I kinda like how it turned out-especially since it took at total of about 10min. AND can you believe I used real buttons!lol. Yes, folks, that's right those are the genuine real McCoys right there on my page. lol.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Amy Nabors said...

OMG!! Mary you used real buttons? LOL! :)

sally hanna said...

and see how good it feels just to throw it all down...and holy guacamole.....buttons????? wha???
are you feeling okay?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
&hearts