Saturday, October 13, 2007

So very lucky....

Do you have a friend that is always there for you thru thick and thin? One who knows when you are downwithout you saying a word. One who knows when you are just putting up a brave front? One who brings you up with just a simple smile? One who has that connection to your heart that can be felt miles apart?

Well, I have to say that I do. I am such a lucky girl. I can count on both fingers and toes the number of friends that I know without a doubt would be right here beside me should my world come crumbling to my feet. I just have to ask HOW? WHY? What has made me so special that I should be loved so much?

To all those who are my "true" friends(You know who you are.;)), thank you and I love you so very much!!!!! Your love, strength, and thoughts of you sometimes are what get me thru my day. Of course, the love, strength, and thoughts of my very best friend-Jesus-does too.

God bless you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How and why? I think it is a simple answer - you reap what you sow and you have obviously sown seeds of true friendship, so that's what you are reaping, my dear!