Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Have you ever...

been cursed out in bird? Well, my mother in law has. LOL!! She lifted the lid to the grill last week. Well, the momma bird came flying out at her just a fussing! She checked again today, and she was sitting on the nest just a cursing her. lol. Momma Bird now has SIX eggs in that pretty nest.


Then today I was spraying this antique rose bush before the Japenese Beetles came to devour it and before any blackspot consumed it. Well, looky what I found...

And this is one of my cute little, extremely helpful friends. I love seeing these little guys around.

As for my job, it is going fairly well. I am recalling a lot of things. It is a totally different world in there with a different boss. I really think I am going to love it or really going to hate it. It's all just so lax. Not at all what I was expecting. I think I am going to like everyone that I will work with.

I got to see an old roommate. I am so freakin' proud of her. She started out like me. Her dreams were big. Well, she has almost succeeded! She went to LPN school, then to RN, got her BSN, then MSN, then her Nurse Practioner's liscense. Now she is only two semesters away from her doctorate. Can I just say again, I AM SO PROUD OF MY FRIEND!!!! She worked hard and has done so well! She deserves it though. She had a rough life and overcame it all. I'm just in awe of her.

Now the girls are not that crazy about me working so much. It really hasn't impacted them too much yet. Just having to go to bed earlier and getting up earlier. The next few days will be different I think. Also, next week.

Well, gotta get everyone ready for sweet dreams. God bless you all as well as those who you love and love you.

4 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

The bird stories are sweet :) I love spring!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Our wren is up to four eggs now....it's so cool to watch and the kids love it! Glad to hear your job is going well! Yeah!

Tricia Wilson said...

Oh, I love those birds nests! I wish we had one at our house!!!!! You lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

Mary, I'm holding good thoughts for you about your job. Congratulations to your friend. What an wonderful example to what can be accomplished if you keep at it, huh? You'll do it too, I have no doubt if that's what you want to do.