Thursday, June 7, 2007

Scrapjack time...


Here is my Scrapjack this for this session. So happy to have gotten it done. During this layout I heard Ole Tex telling me to "just throw something down" when I'd get stuck. So as the results it went really quick. I did this one in about an hour and a half. YAY!!!!!!!!

*As for my continued ramblings about the Presidential debates, I'll try to get to those on Sat. morning. My modem is down. I am sending this to you from my sweet dear friend's house, Amy. (Thanks, Amy!) So I will see you again on Sat.;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just throwing something down works well for you, so that's great advice! Love the color combo, especially the flowers and the gems with the scrolly stuff (aren't I articulate??). Such a cute smile.

Amy Nabors said...

aww...man how little she looks in those photos. they grow up too fast. :)

Cheryl Wray said...

I lo ve this!!! love the flowers! Awesome!

sally hanna said...

my advice is
pure
genius!....
or
should
i
say
that
i
am
a
pure
genius?
either way
taking my advice
most definitely
works for you.
you should do it always:)
lubs ya girlie