Friday, October 19, 2007

My Red Sox and other stuff...

Ok, so after that first game I have honestly tried to watch the duel between the Red Sox and Indians. But I just can't seem to do it to myself. It gets me just too wound up and then I can't go to sleep. LOL! Talk about an emotional rollercoaster. Wow! I will probably watch tonight( I think it is on tonight.) because I badly want to see Boston win. Of course my husband and two friends want the Indians to win, but I hope they get very disappointed. hehehehe.

In other news, I have been subbing for Sunshine's school and the junior high. Let me just say, I love subbing seventh grade. It is by far my favorite so far. I can still see the innocence in them while they have all the possibilities in the world ahead of them. Of course, the hormone frenzy is another thing entirely. I hate it! When I see it I can't help but think of my two at that age and how it is gonna be. Also, I think of Tex's two and what it's like for her. You poor thing. lol.

Speaking of Tex...I had been meaning to call her back since I had rudely interrupted her shopping adventure about two weeks ago. Never got around to it. Then my cell rang the other day. What do ya know? My phone caller id read "Sally ........" My heart skipped a beat and leapt for joy. That girl seriously makes me giggle. I just have to think about her and I start giggling. Silly I know, but true. Oh! And did you know she is one of the lastest additions to the Scrapjackers? Big Congrats to you, girly! You so rock and soon the whole world will know just how much.;)

Well, hope you all have a super great weekend.

No comments: